- XR500 Super Motard Plastics, Fenders and Lights, Oh My…!
- New wheels for the XR500 Super Motard
- Some more progress on the XR500 Super Motard
- Starting to put the XR500 Super Motard together
- Back from the painter
- XR500 Super Motard gets a cartridge Showa fork
- Super Motard it will be!
- Stripping the frame to the bones
- XR500 exhaust system gets a facelift
- Re-assembling the XR’s engine top end
- Black engine? Oh yeah!
- Re-assembling the XR’s engine bottom end
- XR500 versus XL500 rotor and stator
- Main jet and pilot screw adjustments for altitude and temperature
- XR500 versus XL500 carburetor
- Welcomed discovery in the pile, an XR500 Wiseco piston!
- What model year is in the pile, really?
- Bringing the Basket Case home
Please note that all contents are solely my personal views, comments and attempt at sharing information -- nothing more. Comments posted by visitors are their own. While I try my best to share my experiences and knowledge with accuracy, be aware that some information may be out of date or wrong.
Copyright (c) 2011 Mike Kronenberg. All Rights reserved.
Category Archives: Super Motard
Our next step is to acquire and mount some fenders, a modern looking headlight and a taillight. On the fenders side, we can either go with Super Motard generic fenders, NOS parts (new old stock), or replicas of new. I … Continue reading